Friday, January 26, 2007

Photo Blogs

Anirudh79's Blog - anirudh's ARTWORK
I have learnt photoshop at home,b'cos at that time no institute for photoshop was there in my city, in the early days of my starting i was not having internet and also i was unaware about tutorial but because of my urge to learn photoshop i am still learning.i am going to present you whatever i have learnt and also i am expecting few suggestion from your side. "Yes this is my love at first sight" Impossible is an opinion Possible is a fact.I believe in facts. Opinions keep on changing.

Diana's Blog - Expression of Life
You come into the world without your consent and leave it against your will. In between you are sometimes loved and sometimes hated, sometimes understood and sometimes misunderstood. You still try to find your way out. I am just one such person who is constantly searching for answers.

Prasant's Blog - Prasant's photo collection

Stefan's Blog - The Fun Place
A place of fun - your blog host, the ultimate fun pics host if you want your pic on the site send it to funnissimohost@yahoo.com

No comments: