Friday, January 26, 2007

General, Personal thoughts

Adi's Blog - RAMBLING

Amrit's Blog - Vatsup -
yet another creative take on life

Arati-jere's Blog - Now.. what was I saying..??
Wanderings of a restless mind..

Arno's Blog - Arno

Baby Shern - A mom's thoughts about her kid

CLS's Blog - Angel or Evil ? Neither ! Simbly Bored ...
My Head. My Space. My vent out point. My ideas. My curses to myself. My disillusionment with Sodex-Ho. My Life. My pointlessness. My clever words. My veils of obfuscation (just had to use the word... :P). My irreverance. My constant drama. Here. With Hologram, Copyright, Trademark et all. Mera Blog.

Lis's Blog - About Every Little Thing
Just a girl blogging about whatever interests her.

Manjari's Blog - Indian Ecstacies
An Encyclopedia of Indian Culture and Heritage.

Marlee's Blog - everything but anything

Marshall's Blog - Our Travels
Off to See the United States!

Perwi's - Perwi

Piyu's Blog - as red as white...
i dont understand wat u speak,but i do know everythin about the colours i see on your face..

Sameera's Blog - Scorpy Paradise
Who says nothing is impossible?????? I've been doing nothing for years!!!!!

No comments: